We are committed to protect the privacy of our students and parents, and ensure that your information remains private and confidential. We will never use, sell, rent, exchange or share your information with any third parties.
We may use or exchange your information for the following purposes:
- To authenticate and provide you access to our software and Services and other facilities.
- To use in our billing systems.
- To notify you of change of Services, maintenance notifications, school notices and other information.
- To our third party vendors and our hosting partners in order to provide the necessary Service and related technology required to run the Service.
- To improve our Service and to track and diagnose problems.
- To contact you for your reviews and experience using the Service.
- We will need to share the collected information when we must comply with the laws that require such disclosure to law enforcement authorities or other government parties.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Though we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and the service is provided on "as available" basis. Our website may contain links to other internet websites. These hyper links, if any, are at user's own risk. The contents of these sites are not verified or endorsed by Nalanda Modern Public School in any way. Nalanda Modern Public School makes no warranty or representation that the contents of such websites are error-free and correct. However, once you have used such links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to that website.
Nalanda Modern Public School believes in helping its students & their parents as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation & refund policy.
UNDER THIS POLICY:
- Requests for cancellation of admission shall be lodged by parents in writing addressed to principal and shall be submitted in school office for seeking refund in the following cases:
- Refund of amounts wrongly deposited: Excess deposit of fees, double deposit of fee, fee deposited but not due will be refunded only after receipt of written request from parents in the office of Nalanda Modern Public School and after due verification from records.
- Adjustment of amounts wrongly/excess deposited: In case the parent wants the adjustment of the amount wrongly/excess deposited in subsequent quarter, a request in writing shall have to be made and submitted in school office along with the proof of excess deposit.
- Refund of any other amount not covered by the foregoing paragraphs will be considered only on receipt of written request submitted to school office.
- If the transaction has declined due to any reason after debit of amount to be deposited from account of parents then in that case no refund is permissible.
- No refund of convenience fee shall be admissible.